Christopher R. Johnson, LLC
A Faith Based Law Firm
Our Firm starts with a common confession of Jesus Christ and in the truth of His Word as set forth in the Holy Scripture. Starting here, we acknowledge that God's standards of justice, mercy to all, and humility about ourselves can never be understood, much less attained. God is first in our lives. It is in His grace that we can by faith acknowledge that Jesus Christ gave His life for us.
To be committed to proclaiming, loving and sharing Christ through all that we do and say in the practice of law, and advocate conflict reconciliation, public justice, religious freedom and the sanctity of human life.
- To mobilize, at the national and local levels, the resources needed to bring Biblical conflict reconciliation to those in need.
- To provide a means of community and fellowship among all employees of this Firm.
- To encourage all employees of the Firm to view law as ministry. To clarify and promote the concept of true Christianity and to help others integrate their faith with their professional lives.
- To grant special consideration to the legal needs of churches and other faith based organizations.
Our Core Value
Being justice-seeking, Christ-following, fearless and loving followers of Christ.
Our Core Purpose
Transforming ourselves and our clients by demanding of ourselves to imitate Jesus Christ in the diligent study and ethical practice of law, by ministry to the poor and to our clients, and reconciling people in conflict.
Our Organizational Objectives
- To proclaim Jesus as Lord through all that we do in the field of law and its disciplines.
- To nurture and heal our clients in some way through the power of the Holy Spirit.